Baby!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A 3 year old...

So yesterday was Addie's 3rd birthday. Wow, it is true that time flies when you are having fun. I paused working at 3:45 in the afternoon and reflected on 3 years ago, when I was holding a 20 minute old baby girl, just in awe of her. A girl! You see, everyone was sure she was going to be a boy. All the "old wives tales" said she was going to be a boy. I think my grandmother and I were the only ones that thought she might actually be a she. I was so thrilled to be right. Of course I love, love, LOVE my son as well - but I had wanted to at least be granted one daughter.

It's been an interesting 3 years. Some tears, some frustration, but a lot of smiles, a lot of laughs and a TON of love for that little girl. Who isn't so little anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home