Baby!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A few cute memories

Addie has started to show a preference for whichever parent is not reprimanding her at the moment. So the other night, after she didn't like me for a while and was asking for daddy repeatedly, I asked her if "she liked me again" - to which she replied "not yet". OK!

We are going through a phase of Addie calling for us after she's supposed to be going to sleep. So we will go back into her room and ask what she needs - usually it's water, hugs, etc. But a few times she has needed to give us something - a booger! Gee, thanks. Merry Christmas to me!

She now understands the concept of "why" - so she can answer that when we ask her why she has done something naughty. But that also means she has started to ask it of us - repeatedly. I think this is payback, as I've been told I was horrible about this as a kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home